Thursday, August 24, 2017

Seo 2017: 83 Days To Organic Traffic: How To Get (and Stay) On The Front Page Of Google

Seo 2017: 83 Days To Organic Traffic: How To Get (and Stay) On The Front Page Of Google

What Would You Do If New Clients (and Members) Came to You?

That’s the question I always asked myself

I’d seen enough to know that organic traffic was real, but it still sounded too good to be true.

I didn’t really understand SEO, but I knew it meant getting traffic from Google. Traffic that’s free, really doesn’t have limits - and seems to work forever.The same traffic that made Online Stars like Pat Flynn and Ramit Sethi an overnight success. If they could do it, I figured I could too - I just didn’t know where to start.

Getting Started Is the Hardest Part

I didn’t know a thing about code , and I didn’t even know what Wordpress was. To be honest, I still wasn’t fully sure what SEO meant - I was looking for it in the paid advertising section.

So I did what I knew how to do, I Googled it and got to work. I figured it’d be like the normal “Google and Go” - but this was a little more intense.

This required a lot more research and testing - disqualifying old techniques and filtering the necessary information from new techniques.The information was there , but it never got me where I wanted to be…

So I had to learn by trial and error, a.k.a more tools and a lot more money. And whether I liked it or not, it also meant copying the bigger companies - hoping for similar results.

It made sense, but it didn’t work.

Focused on Results, Not Fluff

So I took a different route. A route that focused on results.

But also one that focused on underlying logic, and not technicalities .That’s allowed me to do a lot of different things, and for the most part - they keep getting results . Results that started in month 2, when I first reached page 3. Not quite where you want to be, but for that time frame - it was a confidence booster. One that launched me into the next stage…

The front page . That’s an amazing feeling by itself, but when you count the days between your first blog and current ranking, then realize it happened in just 83 days - that’s an unexplainable feeling. And after months of bringing everything together, I’ve finally completed the proven method that created this feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Colt 1911 Pistol (Osprey Weapon 9)

Download The Colt 1911 Pistol (Osprey Weapon 9) First used in combat during the Punitive Expedition into Me...